India has emerged as one of the most attractive destination not only for investment but also for doing business in the recent years. One of the fastest growing economies in the world which has not only sustained global downturn of 2008-09, India is slated to grow at consistently higher rates during next few decades. Some of the reasons which make India as a magnate of investments are:
• Large and fast growing middle class & graduation of poor to middle class and hence growing domestic consumption
• Indian Government’s constantly evolving investor friendly policy
• Lower cost of production due to lower labour rates
• Availability of skilled manpower
• Abundant natural resources
• English as one of the major business languages
• Government’s emphasis on infrastructure improvement
• India’s location, close to markets of South East Asia, Middle East and also Europe.
India is likely to become one of the largest economies of the world by the year 2025 as per projections made by internationally renowned consultants and IMF. Businesses around the world do not like to miss the growth opportunities offered by Indian markets and hence some of them are already stepping up their investments and rest eying India for investments in coming years.