Upgrade the status of UAE and INDIA resident companies to ‘International’ as Complimentary.
As a part of Corporate Social Responsibility and considering the importance of UAE Non-Oil Sector Diversification programme, IBMC Group has launched “IBMC UAE-INDIA B2B PORTAL” to support SME/MSME and upcoming resident companies from UAE and INDIA to upgrade their status from resident company to International company by listing their company with www.uaeindiab2b.com as complimentary.
The portal was launched by H.E. Sheikh Khalid Bin Ahmed Al Hamed (Chairman IBMC UAE) and Mr. Sajith Kumar (CEO & MD IBMC Global) jointly on 26th January 2016 at Al Bateen Majlis, Abu Dhabi.
After listing at the portal, UAE companies can search for their non-oil sector business partner from 29 states of India, based on the listing from Indian companies at the portal.
After listing at the portal, INDIAN companies can search for their UAE business partner companies from 7 Emirates to support their non-oil sector business requirements.
UAE India B2B Portal is a futuristic joint initiative by IBMC Financial Professionals Group and Khalid Al Hamed Group, established with the following objectives:
1. To establish standards of International best practice in business relations with India and UAE
2. To provide information and education with periodic workshops about Investment, Trade and Business Opportunities to existing and potential Investors, business and trade communities in both countries.
3. To give feedback to government bodies and authorities on issues relevant to improving Investment, Trade and Business relations.
4. To continually foster among governments and the business community, a broad-based understanding of the economic importance of
having a strong Investment, Trade and BusinessRelations between the countries.
5. To design efficient, identified value-added services to Investors and assist them to be more effective in materializing Investment, Trade and Business Opportunities.
6. To provide opportunities to members for showcasing their expertise and business opportunity through workshops and events.
7. To provide information to its members on developments in both countries through its publication and newsletters.
Membership of the UAE India B2B portal is voluntary, and is open to any organization or individual interested to invest in India or UAE, including Investment Authorities, Investment Companies, Fund Houses / Private Investment Houses of Sheikh Families, Private Equity Firms, Banks, Chartered Accountants, Portfolio and Fund Managers, lawyers, academics, publishers, and Other Investors & Corporate entities